- DETACHABLE HOOK AND LOOP STRAP - The removable strap allows you to adjust the amount of pressure and compression that is exerted on your ankle. Or simply wear it without the strap for a slimmer look and feel.
- MODULAR PRO - Removeable components are included in the brace to accommodate the needs of our users. Pressure, mobility, and wearing methods can be adjusted by adding or removing these parts.
- REMOVABLE AND BUILT-IN SILICONE PADS - The removable silicone pad can be inserted beneath the foot to provide support for the heel and help maintain a proper arch. The built-in silicone pad provides support and relief for your Achilles and peroneal tendons.
- JOINT STABILIZER - The strap works hand in hand with the padding to keep your ankle in place. Stabilizing the joint reduces the chances of motions that go out of our natural range, thus preventing potential injuries and unwanted re-injuries.
- BREATHABLE AND COMFORTABLE - Made from lightweight and breathable fabric, which keeps sweat buildup to a minimum.
- Step 1: Slide your foot into the sleeve, positioning your heel at the bottom and toes out of the open end. Pull up the sleeve gently, ensuring a snug but comfortable fit.
- Step 2: If needed, attach the strap to the designated points on the brace. Wrap the strap around your ankle and tighten it to the desired fit.
- Step 3: If needed, position the silicone pad under your foot to support your arch's natural curve.
- Step 4: Stand, walk, and ensure the brace is comfortable and securely in place. Adjust the strap or pad placement if necessary.