- REVERSIBLE DESIGN fits both hands, the inner sleeve helps users put on and position the brace one-handed, microhook straps won't scratch or damage clothing, and an adjustable thumb strap a wide range of thumb sizes.
- DUAL SPICA SPLINTS, concealed and anatomically-contoured, reduces movement of the basal and metacarpal region of the thumb, while allowing a moderate degree of guided movement while fingers remain functional to type, text and perform daily chores.
- In line with the R.I.C.E METHOD of self-care technique, TP32 is made with focus on resting and protecting the base of our thumb as well as the palm area surrounding the thumb.
- BREATHABLE NEOPRENE promotes warmth to the region to keep it relaxed to receive medical treatment if required; moisture-wicking fabric allowing a superior comfort throughout the day.
- Caution: Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If a rash develops, discontinue use of the product and consult a physician immediately.
- Caution: If pain or discomfort develops, persists, and/or worsens during use of the brace, stop use and consult a physician immediately.