- EFFECTIVE RELIEF - Slimline, with dynamic elasticated compression, WP40 helps manage indications of discomfort around the wrist & carpal tunnel. Frequent use acts as a reminder to keep our motions within natural range, guiding the wrist musculature to learn good habits
- MODULAR PRO - Multi-zoned compression knit sleeve assist basic stability of the wrist. Add them to your workout routines, or occupational activities, to guide your wrist into proper motion. Adjust compression level with supplementary strap for moderate support. Add on the Carpal support bar, to put the wrist in neutral position, as and when needed, for firm support.
- RELIEFS WRIST DISCOMFORT - Anatomically-shaped, the Carpal support bar puts the wrist in a resting position, dispersing strain from Carpal tunnel and Median nerve. Made of lightweight, durable plastic, your hand will not feel heavy and clumsy even with it added on.
- INCREASES WRIST STABILITY - The supplementary straps provide adjustable compression to further stabilize the wrist. The stylish strap, with cut-out design, will not cause discomfort to the bony part of the ulna on your wrist.
- AIRFLOW - Made from carefully selected light and airy fabric, knitted using latest technology, there is minimal sweat buildup. Air & heat flow is maximized. Wrist and palm stays comfortable.
- Step 1: If you need firm support, ensure that the Carpal support bar is placed in the designated pocket on the sleeve.
- Step 2: Slip on the sleeve like you are wearing a glove. Make sure your thumb slides into the thumb hole, separated from the other four fingers.
- Step 3: Use the strap to further compress and add stability to the wrist.
- Step 4: Smooth out any wrinkles or bunching. Hook & loop fasteners must attach to the strap, and NOT on sleeve itself, to avoid fraying.